"My Bingo! App"
Basic data protection information
- Custodian: SOCIAL GAMES ONLINE, S.L.
- Purpose: Offer you assistance if you need it and answer any questions you might have about the service.
- Legitimation: Execution of a contract.
- Recipients: No personal data is transfered to any third parties.
- Rights: Access, rectify, and remove data as well as other rights as explained in the additional information.
- Additional information: If you’d like more information about how SOCIAL GAMES ONLINE, S.L. processes your personal data, please keep reading.
Additional data protection information
Thank you for downloading our App. We hope you enjoy the game experience.
- WHO IS THE CUSTODIAN OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- Identity: SOCIAL GAMES ONLINE, S.L, with tax identification code B98549611e registered in the Commercial Registry of Barcelona, volume 49847, sheet 22, page B-440114, is the processing custodian of the personal data you provide us with.
- Address: Ctra de Castellar, n.338, Post Code 08226 Terrassa (Barcelona)
- Data Protection Delegate Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA AND PROCESSING?
Any data that identifies or allows for the identification of an individual. The data that can directly identify a person are that person's full name. Their national identity card number could also identify them. Personal data includes information like your phone number, email address, date of birth, and gender, etc.
Personal data processing is any operation or operations using your personal data like collecting, recording, saving, using, or communicating your data.
- DO WE COLLECT THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA?
On our App you have the option to register and play through Facebook. To do so we ask that you log into your Facebook account by entering your email address and/or mobile phone number and your password.
We therefore process the following personal data:
- Full name.
- Profile picture.
If you prefer, you can play directly on our App without having to register.
When you download the App, we assign you an identification number so we can resolve any incident related to your account.
- DO WE GIVE YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES?
- Communication to payment platforms, banks and companies with respect to which said communication should be necessary for these to be able to process any transactions that should be necessary at any given time.
- In addition to other third parties: legal advisors and data processors that need to access certain information and/or personal data in order to provide the necessary services.
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Please find the rights you may exercise as an App user below for your convenience.
- Right of access
You have the right for SOCIAL GAMES ONLINE, S.L to confirm whether it is processing your personal data or not and to know what data is being processed if it is.
- Right of rectification
You have the possibility of changing any data that is incorrect or incomplete. In your rectification request, please indicate what data you’d like to change.
- Right of oppositionYou can oppose our processing your data at any time. You have the right to oppose that your personal data be processed based on the company's legitimate interest at any time for reasons related to your personal situation. SOCIAL GAMES ONLINE, S.L. will cease processing your personal data except if we prove compelling legitimate reasons for processing them that prevail over your interests, rights, and freedoms, or to formulate, exercise, or defend claims.
- Right of cancellation
This right allows you to cancel your personal data. The data will be saved but locked so they cannot be processed, without prejudice to them being ceded to public administrations, judges, and courts to respond to possible liabilities related to processing until it is statute-barred.
- Right to data transfer
You have the right to copy and transfer data from our database to another processing custodian. You may only exercise this right when the processing is based on performance of a contract or on consent and the processing is done using automatic means.
- Right to data limitation
This right allows you to ask us to stop processing your data when:
- You wish to contest the accuracy of the data, whilst the bar My Bingo! app verifies said accuracy.
- You have exercised your right to oppose the processing of your data, whilst it is ascertained whether or not the legitimate motives of My Bingo! prevail over yours as an interested party.
- Right of access
This right also allows you to ask SOCIAL GAMES ONLINE, S.L to save your personal data when:
- Your data is being processed illegally and as the interested party it opposes the elimination of your data and requests that its use be limited instead.
- SOCIAL GAMES ONLINE, S.L no longer needs your personal data for the processing purposes but does need them to formulate, exercise, or defend claims.
How can you exercise these rights?
You can exercise your rights by sending us your request to the email address provided in the “Help” section of the App menu or by ordinary mail in writing and signed, with a copy of your national identity card or passport, to the following address: calle Carretera de Castellar, nº 338, 08226 Terrassa, Barcelona, or by email to email@example.com – Re: Data protection.
Please be informed that if SOCIAL GAMES ONLINE, S.L. does not correctly address your request to exercise your rights, you may file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD). If you would like more information on this right and how you can exercise it, please contact the AEPD: www.agpd.es Tel. 901 100 099 and 912 663 517, C/Jorge Juan,6 28001-Madrid.
Last version: May 2018
SOCIAL GAMES ONLINE S.L. agrees to comply with its obligation to maintain the confidentiality of personal data which it collects and its duty to save them as well as to adopt the necessary measures to make sure they are not altered, lost, processed, or accessed without authorization.
- DPD CONTACT
If you have any questions about how we’re processing your personal data, please contact the Data Protection Delegate or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org